WE BRING THE “WOW”!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
Wow I Didn’t Know GES Did That: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mh6q13ji8Hw
• Produce construction drawings for woodworking, metal fabrication, painting and electrical, based on GES detail standards
• Produce drawings for CNC program translation utilizing AutoCAD
• Create program code for CNC cutting machines using MasterCAM software
• Produce drawings for show set-up which include elevations, plans, exploded 3D views, carpet and electrical layouts utilizing AutoCAD
• Specify all finishing materials on drawings
• Attend “Put to work' meetings with Project Manager, Estimator, Crew Foreman and Designer. (as required)
• Partner with the Project Manager by owning the drawing set to ensure drawings are completed in accordance to the project timeline
• Work with Crew Foremen to determine the best method of construction
• Research materials and building methods to reduce cost of construction
• Review quality of workmanship during construction
• Update the drawing files after the completion of the project, so they are a true reflection of what was actually built
• Follow GES file naming and file management procedures
• Attend weekly Department Meetings
• Associates or Bachelors degree, preferred
• 3-5 years detailing experience
• Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD software
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
401K with company match
Career development program
Tuition reimbursement program
Employee assistance program
Community involvement opportunities
And much more……