WE BRING THE “WOW”!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
GES is looking for a new member of the team to supervise and coordinate the activities of all Exhibitor Services in National Service Center to include inbound center staff. Select, deploy and support an effective Exhibitor Services team that consistently provides superior services to all stakeholders. Ensure all required departmental procedures are carried out in accordance to policy and in an organized, timely and efficient manner to meet and exceed departmental metrics.
•Exhibitor Services staff in the National Servicenter, include scheduling, training, monitoring and coaching for performance.
• Contact for city offices with regard to Inbound Call Center unit.
• Participate in the interviewing, selection and management of NSC Exhibitor Service staff.
• Ensure that staff are properly trained, performing to company standards and kept current on all procedural changes.
• Monitor performance levels of Exhibitor Services staff and administer interim and annual performance appraisals.
• Ensure a professional demeanor and professional appearance is maintained by National Servicenter staff in accordance with GES guidelines.
• Interact with city and national departments to coordinate service issues, exhibitor orders and all phases of production.
• Interact directly with the Information Technology Department to resolve procedural problems and implementation of technology.
• Coordinate with all departmental Managers and Supervisors to develop pro-active solutions to increase efficiencies and drive increased service to our customers
• Attend and participate in all department Meetings, Town Hall, inter-departmental, etc.
• Administer Annual Performance Reviews to all direct reports.
• Develop strategies to resolve customer complaints, handle escalated calls and collaborate with city personnel in resolving customer service issues.
• Review and sign Inbound team’s timecards to ensure proper coding and hour allocation.
• Provide in-house office support to Account Managers including acting as liaison with show management, exhibitors, hotel and/or convention center staffs, and production personnel with regard to all services in the Account Managers absence.
• Perform other duties as assigned and deemed necessary of the position under the direction of the National Servicenter Manager and Sr. Nationak Servicenter Director.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
•401K with company match
•Career development program
•Tuition reimbursement program
•Employee assistance program
•Community involvement opportunities
And much more……