WE BRING THE “WOW”!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE IN CHICAGO, LAS VEGAS OR REMOTE.
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
Make A Difference with GES! Are you a self-starter? Are you just starting your career and are looking to make a difference? Ready to have fun and have new daily challenges? Then this is the role for you!
We are searching for a Product Manager that will be challenged to make a significant impact and to be part of our commitment to the GES passion. Manage, support and drive the roadmap for one of our key internal/external products. Skilled in articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical users and be able to identify all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Strong team work skills with the ability to maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle are critical. Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations. Work directly with clients to improve linkages and interoperability of websites.
Wow I Didn’t Know GES Did That: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mh6q13ji8Hw
If you have a track record in product management, software presentation, collaboration with teams and knowledge of technology this would be a great fit. Comfortable in the fast-paced atmosphere of a dynamic organization with multiple projects.
• Self-starter and ability to work well in a cross-functional team required
• Be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
• Dynamic and influential communication style, strong presentation skills
• Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
• Experience and familiarity of our products and lines of business a plus
• Proficient computer skills required (Office); particularly adept at Microsoft PowerPoint
• Education: B.S. in Computer Science, B.B.A. in Management, Marketing/related field is strongly preferred
• Must be very familiar with the web, website usability and current web technology
• 1-3+ years relevant experience in technology or product management
• Web Development
o HTML5 (Beginner+)
o CSS (Beginner+)
o JS (Beginner)
o GA (Beginner+)
o HotJar (Beginner+)
o Heap (Beginner+)
• Image Processing
o Illustrator (Beginner+)
o Photoshop (Beginner+)
• Work is typically performed in an office setting. Some travel will be required up to 5-10%.
• Work requires working both alone and with others in a team atmosphere
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
401K with company match
Career development program
Tuition reimbursement program
Employee assistance program
Community involvement opportunities
And much more……