OnPeak, a GES network company*,( https://www.onpeak.com/) is the leading hotel booking solution for the events industry. For more than 30 years, onPeak has been the leading provider of accommodations in the ever-evolving events industry. Join a team that creates incredible experiences around the world, with offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and the United Arab Emirates, Global Experience Specialist Inc. (GES)* creates exciting events and brand experiences around the world.
We’re growing and looking for a smart, funny, humble, passionate and detailed-oriented Application Developer to join our team. Our application developers produce and support our portfolio of award winning software products using a variety of languages, application frameworks and build methodologies. We are looking for people that love technology and love to tinker. We get our hands dirty with all levels of the stack and love learning new things. We believe in transparency, clarity and sound implementations. We think the best education is the person sitting next to you. We are looking for someone to help us push our envelope. This position reports to our Director of Development.
• Contribute beautiful code (and tests) that make our software products better.
• Build tools, measure their efficacy, learn from the experience and repeat.
• Drive change with humility, respect and trust.
• Teach what you know, learn what you don't.
• Computer Science degree or 3+ years of professional experience in web application development.
• 3-5+ years experience on a highly available web application.
• Awesome communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL (Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL).
• Experience using source control (Git).
• Team first. Always.
• Obsession with making things work better for end-users.
• Curious about how things work and why.
• Build server architecture (ie Jenkins).
• Web services (design & implementation).
• Sever configuration automation (ie ansible, packer).
• AWS experience.
• Application monitoring and security experience.
• Payment processing experience.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining onPeak are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
•SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
•401K with company match
•Career development program
•Tuition reimbursement program
•Employee assistance program
•Community involvement opportunities
•Charitable Gift Matching
And much more……