WE BRING THE “WOW”!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it. Some of our clients include Boeing, Disney Pixar, Dell, Pfizer, Harley Davidson, Cadillac and some of our tradeshow and convention clients include the National Restaurant Association, National Safety Council, International Manufacturing Technology Show, the Chicago Auto Show, as well as many more.
Our highly sought after full time Account Associate Program is based on real time on the job training in our National Exhibition and Events sales department in the Chicagoland suburbs. This opportunity will be available June 2019.
• Work directly with a variety of established national account teams to learn about our company and the marketing and events industry.
• Be closely mentored within various departments and functions within our company.
• Your work environment will include our office as well as partner hotels, national tradeshow and convention center venues and productions facilities. Position will provide opportunities to be assigned to major national accounts with the ability to travel to major cities throughout the US.
• This opportunity can lead to a role in account management, client relations, and sales in a variety of lines of business within our organization. To include: Exhibitions and Corporate Events, Audio Visual, Event Accommodations and International
• We offer competitive compensation as well as an outstanding benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and matching 401K.
• Job placement/opportunity after the Associate Program in major convention markets across the United States.
• The opportunity for relocation within the first 24 months is part of the Account Associate Program.
What do our pervious program participants say?
“I found that the program truly captured the qualities of a well-structured, challenging and unique training program and has been a tremendously valuable and lasting learning experience”
“I think the best part of the job is being a part of important accounts, alongside great people that want to teach us how to handle all situations. I really feel trusted with the responsibilities that I have, and I see great potential in this industry because of my starting position.”
“I cannot even count on two hands how many people have come up to me and said, “I wish I had that opportunity when I was starting out.” I am beyond grateful to be where I am today, and am even more excited for what the future has in store for me.”
“I have already learned so much while working at GES. This program is the perfect combination of training and individual responsibility.”
Successful candidates will have:
• BS in Liberal Arts, Business, Marketing, Management or Hospitality preferred.
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
• Proven leadership skills and solid business acumen.
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and ability to work independently
• Ability to problem solve in a positive and creative manner that serves both GES and client needs.
• Ability to travel up to 35% and work M-F with flexibility to work after hours/weekends depending upon client schedules. Position may require long hours during several months of the year.
• Dynamic and influential communication style.
• Understanding of team environment and how to contribute to goals in a fast paced environment while meeting tight deadlines.
• Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite.
GES is fast becoming the employer of choice, as we help our clients stand out and engage with their target markets by creating lifetime memories of their vision through exhibits and events.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
And much more……