Join a Team That Creates Incredible Events
and Experiences Around The World
With offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany and the United Arab Emirates, GES creates exciting events and brand experiences around the world.
Our Mission Statement tells the story: To create the world's most meaningful and memorable experiences for marketers, show organizers, and event attendees.
GES is a global event marketing company with a long history of connecting people through live events. We all work together to deliver the particular formula of art and science our clients need to stand out from their competition and engage with their customers. By joining our team, you can achieve anything.
The Payroll Manager position leads our core team of union and nonunion-processing payroll professionals, leveraging skills where each colleague is involved in producing results. Key responsibilities that the Payroll Manager must have will include ensuring timely and accurately processing of all payrolls in accordance with our Company’s internal controls, federal and state regulations, and collective bargaining agreements. As Payroll Manager, you will be adding your hard work, creative thinking, and tenacity to a team that understands the great importance of quality and is a highly regarded leader in the Payroll industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration with demonstrated experience or proven experience on the application of Payroll/HR principles and concepts
- CPP certification preferred
- Minimum six to eight years of in-house union payroll and benefit experience
- Minimum five years leading, coaching and engaging employees
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll administration, including federal and state wage & hour and tax regulations, in a multi-state environment.
- Working knowledge of multiemployer pension plans.
- Working knowledge of defined benefit and defined contribution plans and related laws and regulations.
- Ability to interpret collective bargaining agreements for pay rules; health and welfare; and pension plan rules; and employee vacation, sick and holiday plan rules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively present facts and recommendations in oral and written form.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent research, computation and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks and work under time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment and foster teamwork.
- Ability to design, implement and refine complex processes and to optimize performance.
- Reputation for high customer service ethics.