- In conjunction with the Operations Manager or Sr. Operations Manager, implements GES SOP and Best Practices relative to show site production.
- Assist with Integrated Implementation plans for assigned show portfolio to ensure planned labor and show margins are met or exceeded.
- Assist in ensuring proper billing practices and proper documentation of materials, labor, and rental equipment is preformed to ensure accurate invoicing, for the purpose of capturing all revenue.
- Provide assistance of the assigned operational show team in the JUMP process for the purpose of developing Productivity Improvement Plans, Service Plans, and the clear documentation of process improvement opportunities to be reviewed in Post Show Meetings.
- Ensure compliance with OHSA, DOT and Safety Requirements.
- Ensure damage and loss reports are documented in adherence with company practices.
- Assist with managing the labor and productivity tracking and reporting process.
- Will be required to perform work on the tradeshow floor, in noisy and crowded areas as well as office setting
- Requires working both alone and with others in a team atmosphere
- Requires working with union and non-union employees