· Loads and unloads trailers for show site.
· Supervises temporary labor in the loading and unloading of trailers, as required.
· Maintains and repairs equipment, as needed, (i.e., lights, crates, forklifts, etc.)
· Assists in the maintenance of department materials and equipment.
· Drives forklifts, as needed.
· Maintains a clean and safe working area.
· Assists at show site with the installation and dismantling of booths, as required.
· Assists the Drape Department with the stringing of drape.
· Assists in the paint, graphics, and flex areas, as required.
· Assists in transporting equipment to show site, as required.
· Maintains inventory of all equipment and materials.