Join a Team That Creates Incredible Events and Experiences Around The World
With offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany and the United Arab Emirates, GES creates exciting events and brand experiences around the world.
Our Mission Statement tells the story: To create the world's most meaningful and memorable experiences for marketers, show organizers, and event attendees.
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 75 years and 3,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We connect people through exhibitions and live events by blending art and science to create exciting, compelling face-to-face marketing experiences. GES offers flawless execution and superior experiential marketing services that excite and engage.
- Work under general supervision from a designated supervisor.
- Process new hire and change transactions for union employees timely and accurately.
- Verify accuracy of data entry and correct setup of taxes and deductions.
- Perform payroll duties requiring knowledge of standard practices used in the preparation, distribution, and maintenance of payroll and payroll records.
- Manage work flow to ensure all transactions are processed timely and accurately.
- Review payroll documents for compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assist employees and management with questions, concerns or requests regarding payroll. This includes properly applying technical knowledge and skills, communicating and listening effectively.
- Perform each assigned task, exercising routine methods and mechanics of the job and requesting assistance when unusual circumstances arise.
- Identify, research, and assist in the resolution of payroll related discrepancies.
- Research and effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with employees and departments.
- Prepare employee documentation for scanning or filing. Ensure records are maintained in accordance with record retention requirements.
- Stay current on regulatory, legal and other payroll developments to foresee and/or address payroll initiatives and issues.
- Distribute checks and direct deposit vouchers timely and in accordance with company policy, union agreements and federal and state regulations.